Trusted Fire Extinguisher Inspection in Los Angeles
Fire extinguishers come in all shapes and sizes, and Edison Fire Protection can help you select the best extinguisher for your situation. Once it is installed, we will show you how to use your fire extinguisher correctly and how to conduct monthly inspections to make sure your extinguisher is pressurized and unobstructed. Along with installing, repairing, and recharging your fire extinguisher, we will also perform annual inspections and service.
We have helped protect Los Angeles, San Diego, and Ventura homes and buildings from fire for over 37 years. We are the area experts in fire protection for all types of structures. Our technicians, employees, and fire protection products are the best! For a trusted fire extinguisher inspection in Los Angeles, contact us today.
Need a Fire Extinguisher in Los Angeles?
One type of fire extinguisher does not fit all. At Edison Fire Protection, we carry every type of fire protection and we are happy to educate you on any of our products, whether a fire extinguisher or fire sprinkler in Los Angeles. Our fire extinguishers come in the following classes:
- Class A: Used for ordinary materials (paper, wood, cardboard, and most plastics); includes fire extinguishers that have pressurized water in them
- Class B: Used for combustible materials such as kerosene, grease, gasoline, and oil
- Class C: Used mostly for electrical fires, including circuit breakers, electrical appliances, wiring, and outlets
- Class D: Most commonly used in chemical plants and laboratories for fires involving magnesium, titanium, potassium, and sodium
- Class K: Used frequently in commercial kitchens and restaurants for fires that involve cooking oils and trans fats
Be Prepared: Get New Fire Sprinklers
Don’t wait any longer to prepare your home, office, or restaurant for a fire. Get more information about Los Angeles fire sprinklers and extinguishers today. Contact Edison Fire Protection to have our experts help you pick the best fire protection product for your specific needs.
We install sprinkler systems in new residential and commercial buildings. We also retrofit existing structures with sprinkler systems. We also have the parts and supplies to maintain and repair your system.
Edison Fire Protection installs, maintains, and performs semi-annual inspections of other fire suppression systems as well, including restaurant kitchen fire suppression systems that meet the UL 300 standard. Call us today about installing your new fire suppression system.